myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Friday 20 April 2012

Choices

Being confined to bed for such a long period of time has had its good and bad points.  I've discovered a whole bee side to myself and others.  I've discovered books and TV shows I would never have discovered had I not been confined.  I have come to understand how life is a series of choices, everything we do - or don't do for that matter - is because of a choice we made.


This past week I have been getting up and about and trying to put my new ways into practice.  It hasn't verb easy, but it has been quite thrilling moving forward with new ideas, plans and so on.


I have been extremely tired however, given the amount of nothing I have been doing and then suddenly trying to be mobile again.  The blog catch ups I had promised myself didn't happen, but it doesn't matter, I know I'll get to where I want to be eventually.


1 comment:

  1. Do what you have to do to take care of yourself. Like you said, you know where you want to be eventually (hey, I know what you mean - goodness knows there are changes I want and need to make within myself).

    You'll get there. :)

    ReplyDelete