myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Monday 6 August 2012

Lessons

A whole ago both my daughters moved in with their men. DD1 lives 40 miles away and was visiting this weekend. As she doesn't drive, or have much money we drive her back when she comes visiting.
Taking her home today was fraught with travel chaos - typical Mercury Retrogade - and as I cussed at yet another slow coach I wondered just what lesson I was supposed to learn from this.
Our journey should have taken around 45 minutes, it took double that. The journey back started off a lot quicker, but about half way home we got stuck behind more slow drivers.
It's hard to think what I should take from that journey, but I'm sure there'll be something I am supposed to discover.

Perhaps I need to learn to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment