myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Friday 4 May 2012

Happy Birthday to me.

 I woke up this morning to the news that another so called friend had unfriended me because of THAT liar I know.  As always, those concerned can never do me the honour of asking me if her stories are true, they just believe her rubbish and stop all contact with me.  This used to really hurt and sadden me, but now I know that if they were truly friends of mine they wouldn't have cut ties with me on such a flimsy whim.  I know I deserve better than their treatment of me and I am moving on from such petty nonsense.  So Happy Birthday to me..xx..

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that's the way your birthday began... Here's hoping the day gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy. I had a chilled out day.

    ReplyDelete