myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Delight.

Life is hectic, as always. Health issues still dominate our lives, but we've had an extra person's health added to the mix. Our youngest daughter, Emma, is pregnant with her first child. She has a low lying placenta which is causing a few issues, but there is still time for it to move up.

Today we went to the cemetery as it would have been my Dad's birthday. Whilst putting flowers on the grave something caught my eye, a red squirrel. My mother was particularly delighted as she has always wanted to see one but never has.
We all felt this was a gift to us from my Dad; we go to that cemetery all of the time and have done for years, yet we have never seen a squirrel. It just felt so special.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, congratulations to your daughter. I hope everything goes well for her and the baby. :)

    Wishing you fond remembrances of your father on his birthday.

    ReplyDelete