myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Saturday 16 April 2011

Celtic Tree Lore and getting involved.

The Celtic Tree month of Willow has just begun.  I always aim to incorporate the tree months into my life, but somehow it just never happens.  I begin by bringing up the information I have and pinpointing where we are within the cycle.  I usually manage this for a couple of months and then life happens and it all falls by the wayside.

Of course I am so determined about such stuff that I'm having another go.  So, what can be expceted during this month?  Well, throughout this tree month - which runs from April 15th until May 12th - we should be concentrating on healing, growth of knowledge, nurturing and women's mysteries.  I aim to expand my knowledge in a certain area, so that seems appropriate right now.  I have been involved in some distance healing with someone - nothing too strenuous though - and I have been nurturing my seedlings, so far so good.  Also, my book is kind of about women's mysteries too, so I think I am ticking all of the boxes for this month, which pleases me.

One thing I always complain about is how my real life has a tendency to get in the way of my spiritual life.  I have tried to incorporate the two, somehow it never works out.  I think because I am happy to remain in the closet the two aspects of my life remain seperate and whilst that frustrates me no end, I think it is just how it is and how it will always be.
Of course another aspect of real life that gets in the way of me practicing is duty.  I am learning that I am entitled to a life of my own, that I can and should say no at times.  I am learning that it is healthy for me to say no, especially when I am not feeling 100%.  In recent times I have had many heavy burdens to bear and they have taken their toll on me.  But last week I put my foot down and refused to be the dogsbody for everyone anymore.  I took three days out from those burdens and felt better for it.  They are still there, but other people managed without me and I have done the same again this weekend.

This doesn't mean I have not had to talk myself out of the immense guilt that washes over me.  I am pretty adept at having to have a word with myself when it comes to releasing my grip on situations.  But it does mean I am managing my time better and doing what I want for myself, something that has been lacking recently.  I only hope I can keep this up and can manage to stay true to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment