myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Out and about.

I planned to go out today to take photographs, but then the weather turned really nasty and so  I decided to stay home instead.  I set about seeing to emails that I had been meaning to get round to and took a few snaps of my cats.  All in all I have cleared a back log of correspondence and very little else and now the sun is out again. 

Ah, such is life.

I was out and about yesterday at a place called Burgh Marsh (pronounced Bruff) and was disappointed not to get more photos.  My excuse being that I hadn't anticipated it to be so boggy - bit silly of me when it is a marsh!  Still, I got some good personal snaps and I'm happy enough with those.



© 2011 Susan Park. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment