myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Thursday 29 December 2011

Promoting my witchy self.

For a while now I have been wondering how best to promote my blog, after trying and failing with twitter and a couple of other social media sites.  On Boxing Day it occurred to me that I might as well try a Facebook Page for this blog.  I ummed and ahhed for a while, not sure if I should take the plunge, but then I finally thought it was the best option for me.

I fail at promoting on twitter because I have non witchy family and friends on there and it is kind of awkward when they have no idea about my witchy beliefs.  The same reason applies on my facebook account, although I did try having a witchy one, but that didn't work out.  I attempted google+ but always forget to update there, so the FB page seemed like the best option.

You can find it here. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eclectic-City-Witch/140275069418215

No comments:

Post a Comment