myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Thursday 12 January 2012

L is for.....

.............Luna.

The more I work through the Goddesses, trying to give them a modern image, the more I find some Goddesses will always be like the images we see of them from literature and paintings around the world.  As I said at the beginning of this project, my brief was to share my own "personal images" of the Goddesses I discuss so that they have a modern image, as viewed by me.  For me, some Goddesses are easily visualised with a modern look, but others I am finding hard to see that way.

Luna is one of those Goddesses.  In my mind's eye I see her as a pale-skinned woman, with long flowing white-blond hair and wearing long, white flowing robes.  She has crystal clear, sapphire-blue eyes that illuminate everything and everyone she gazes upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment