myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Week 2.

Week 2 of the year was not as productive as I wanted it to be writing wise, but I achieved a lot in other areas.  I cannot really complain at that.  I am still focused on my goals, which is my aim and also the aim of my weekly updates on here.

January is often a difficult month for people but I am usually only feeling meh around the beginning of the month.  This year I have been fine, probably because I have kept busy and focused.  It also helps, in my opinion, that my eldest and youngest have birthdays during this month - one on the 15th (youngest) and the other on the 24th (eldest).  We also attended DD1's best friend's 21st at the weekend, so we have had plenty to look forward to on the social front this month.

With all of this new me, busy me going on I have been conscious of what is going to have to be sacrificed.  So far the only thing I have given up is Farmville.  I just haven't had the time to go on the game and I am considering removing it from my FB.

Overall I am pretty impressed with myself for remaining so focused.  Long may it last.

No comments:

Post a Comment