myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Fluffiness, or maybe not....

Sometimes I despair with humankind, especially fellow witches.  There are those people in society - and witches are no exception sometimes - who take great pleasure in ridiculing everything others say and do.  And just why this is I have no idea, some of the time it can be passed off because of jealousy and others it can be sheer bloody spite.  But there are times when it is neither and there is no reasonable explanation for it.

There are mutterings about how what I am doing is a load of rubbish and nothing in my posts are credible.  I have always maintained that what I write about in this blog is based on MY OPINION and not necessarily in agreement with what the next person might believe in.  I am, once again, being labelled a fluffy wannabe.

You know, that term is derogatory at best.

A fluffy wannabe is someone who is all talk and no action - a bit like those muppets who are running their mouth's about me!  They buy every available tool and witchy themed paraphernalia and talk lots about how fairies came to help them out at their midnight ritual to save the unicorns!
Basically, if you are living the life, practicing what you preach and so on then you are not a fluffy.  I have been labelled fluffy because I like the colour pink, love romance themed books and films, don't really like rock music - although I do like certain songs - have a penchant for Charmed, Twilight Saga and the Vampire Diaries, oh, not to mention shows on the Syfy channel.

According to some, this makes me a fluffy bunny airhead.

It doesn't matter that I have been studying witchcraft since I was 14 - 26 years and counting! - practicing properly since my early 20's.  Nor does it matter that I write all of my own spells, have a knack for understanding a person's dream right on the spot without having to dig a dream dictionary out.  Nor does it matter to them that I can tell what a person is like within minutes of meeting them - and am correct in 99.99% of cases.
I could go on, but really I will be sounding like I am trying to justify myself to them.

The bottom line for me is that if you live this life and practice what you preach then hellooooooo, you are a witch.  If you like rock music, good for you, if you don't then that's OK too.  It's what's in your heart that counts and what you believe in is none of my business and I have no right to judge you because you leave food out for fairies, or work with other so called mythical beings.

Fluffy is an easy way to criticise a person who does not share the same beliefs as another.  It is generally bandied about by so-called witches, but usually these witches never ever practice any form of witchcraft and just like the notoriety of  being bolshie and bullying others who don't share the same beliefs and taste in music and shows on TV and films and books as they do.

Helloooo?????  Who wants to be a carbon copy of their friends anyway?  Who wants to live and breathe everything that their friends do?  Yeah, it's great to have shared interest with others and to have the chance to discuss and enjoy those shared interest together, but if we were all the same we would be just clones of one another and life would become really boring.

So this pink loving, trashy romance novel loving, Twilight fan is no fluffy bunny.  I have my own beliefs and likes and dislikes and like to think I am an original, not just doing what others are doing as I am too scared to break the mould.

No comments:

Post a Comment