myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Wednesday 16 November 2011

More strangeness with a numerology twist.

Yesterday I discussed how I am the 4th child of a 4th child.  What I forgot to say was how I am child number 4 out of 5 and also I was born on the 4th day of the 5th month.  It makes me feel that the numbers 4 and 5 are quite important to me, from a numerology point of view.
These two numbers add up to 9 when put together and my whole DOB and name when broken down for numerology purposes are both 9 too.

I never paid much heed of numerology until a couple of years ago when I started to realise the significance of the numbers, 4, 5, and 9 in my life.  I am not totally obsessed with the numerological significance of things but I have found that significant events and occurrences are linked to those 3 numbers.

In a world full of confusion and chaos I find it kind of cool that significant events link back to 4, 5 or 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment