myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Thursday 3 November 2011

Visualisation.

When I first starting practicing I could not visualise at all.  Everything I was told to do was all fairly easy and straightforward, but visualisation was just something I could not get the hang of.  I tried various techniques, but nothing worked for me.  For a long time I gave up on visualisation and tried to avoid any spellwork that required it.  I have always had vivid dreams, and as a child I used to be able to astral travel.  I could even see things really clearly whenever I listened to the radio or talked to people on the phone; you know, I could picture what they were telling me in great detail.  But for some reason I could not visualise at all.

But me being me, I grew tired of feeling like half a witch, I mean, what kind of witch can't even visualise?  Well, me actually.  That was until one day it just clicked.  I don't know why, or how, it just happened.  I remember reading something and thinking I might like to try it and without even thinking about it I got an image as clear as day in my mind.
I was over the moon, I can tell you.  Back in those days I was very much practicing in secret because my kids were a lot younger and my husband didn't want me practicing in front of them, so working with my mind was something I really needed to be doing.

I have to say that since that day I have never looked back.  99% of my spells are worked this way now; some call it lazy, but I don't think there is anything remotely lazy about it.  It can be as simple or as elaborate as you want it to be, but whichever way it is done it utilises energy, and energy is what is manipulated when a spell is being worked.
Sure, you can use any paraphernalia you like, but at the end of the day it is your will and intent that create the spell, not the candles etc.  Not so lazy, huh?
You know, people often say that they cannot cast certain spells because the timing isn't right, or they don't have the right tools at that particular moment.  But if your need is great, or you are like me and you just like doing things your own way then getting on down and doing it with some good old fashioned visualisation is going to get things moving for you.

If you cannot manage to visualise then you should relax, it will eventually come good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment